Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet.
Responsible for leading Engine room team to ensure smooth operation of Engines and machinery equipment.
Experience in repairs and dry docking is required
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Effective English communication.
Safety culture and mindset.
Vessel’s Specific Requirements
- Minimum Experience in Rank 4 months with Engine type ( Electronic ME-B or RT Flex of output 8000kw and above)
- Experience on Electronic engines is advantage
- Experience with cargo gear [deck Crane NMF 320MT SWL]
- Trading area [USA, Australia]
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract Duration [4 months +/- 1 months]
- Contract Benefit: competitive salary
- Terms and condition as per CBA applicable
- Rejoining Bonus
- Free Internet onboard and wellbeing support
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.