WE ARE SEEKING NEW GRADUATES!
Are you ready to develop your skills through our New Graduate Programme, which is dedicated to you and your career expectations? If so, then join our multinational organisation and kickstart your career with hands-on experience, guided by industry experts, tailored training and challenging projects.
WHY CHOOSE THE COLUMBIA GROUP?
At Columbia we prioritise nurturing a culture that values diversity and collaboration, fosters personal and professional development, and empowers individuals to reach their full potential. Through various training programmes, mentorship opportunities and continuous learning initiatives we empower our employees to continuously expand their skills and knowledge. The working environment at Columbia encourages collaboration and teamwork which are vital to leverage each other’s strengths, share knowledge and collectively tackle challenges.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An 18-month programme, with prospects of permanent employment, providing an opportunity to gain experience, develop skills and explore various areas of the organisation.
- Attending several trainings and workshops to improve your soft skills and gain knowledge in the maritime sector.
- Throughout the year you will have the chance to work on challenging projects guided by an industry expert.
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge but also immerse yourself in what it means to be a professional in a multinational organisation.
- Competitive Graduate Remuneration.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- To demonstrate passion and willingness to learn.
- Creativity, problem-solving skills, and strong work ethic is a must.
- Excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude.
- Willingness to take on new challenges.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you’ve got what it takes then send an email to [email protected] with an attached cover letter explaining why we should choose you, and what you would gain from your internship with the Columbia Group.