To strengthen our IT-Team in Hamburg we are looking for an experience and motivated IT Support Engineer to join the team.
- Set up employees hardware and software;
- Troubleshoot technical issues and perform root cause analysis to reduce instances of technical problems;
- Installing, configuring and maintaining software and hardware components of computer and network systems;
- Being adequately conversant with the Company’s Management System;
- Implementing effectively the Company’s Management System;
- Repairing and replacing damaged computers and components;
- Maintaining and updating technical documentation;
- Testing new hardware and software before full-scale installation;
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement;
- Providing ad-hoc support to computer and communication system users;
- Any other computer related task as assigned to them by the IT Manager.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and software;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues;
- Good communication skills as well as the ability to work within a team;
- Good command of the English language.
What we offer:
- A diversified and challenging working field;
- An international and highly motivated team combined with a pleasant working atmosphere;
- A working environment at the heart of Hamburg, directly located at the river Elbe;
- Free access to learning platform ADOBE LMS;
- Free HVV Profiticket (public transportation):
- After probation period possibility to work remotely;
- Good market compensations.