To strengthen our team in Greece, we are looking for a motivated IT Support Engineer to join the team. We value diversity and welcome applications irrespective of age, gender, disability, racial, ethnic, or social origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or identity.
The IT Support Engineer shall have the following qualifications:
- Working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and software;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues;
- Good communication skills as well as the ability to work within a team;
- Good command of the English language.
The IT Support Engineer is responsible for:
- Set up employees hardware and software;
- Troubleshoot technical issues and perform root cause analysis to reduce instances of technical problems;
- Installing, configuring and maintaining software and hardware components of computer and network systems;
- Being adequately conversant with the Company’s Management System;
- Implementing effectively the Company’s Management System;
- Repairing and replacing damaged computers and components;
- Maintaining and updating technical documentation;
- Testing new hardware and software before full-scale installation;
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement;
- Providing ad-hoc support to computer and communication system users;
- Any other computer related task as assigned by the IT Manager.