Columbia Group is looking for an Implementation Engineer to join our Business Applications team, where they will be responsible for the expansion, maintenance, and support of our Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) system. The system is a new software implementation that provides applicants with excellent development prospects. This is a full-time position based in our office in Limassol, suitable for motivated people who enjoy working in a challenging environment and have a passion for technology and its ability to transform business.
- Configuration of financial consolidation, business planning and budgeting system functions in the Group EPM system;
- Development EPM system objects and reports using the system tools and scripts;
- Designing and setting up system interfaces between EPM software and various Group applications;
- Support EPM users, handling their requests, managing access rights and security settings;
- Perform upgrades of the ERP system.
- Monitoring systems health, gathering system statistics, and troubleshooting technical issues;
- Collaboration with the EPM vendor support team reporting and monitoring issues;
- Creating system guidelines and manuals for the organisation;
- Running technical training sessions and workshops on system functionalities and processes;
- A degree in an IT technology-related field or equivalent work experience.
- Good command of English language is a must as the job requires constant verbal and written communications with the employees from Group world-wide offices;
- Experience in configuring, testing, and implementing enterprise business applications;
- Analytical mind is essential for this job due to the complex EPM functionality combining business and IT aspects;
- Good time management and organisational skills; As the EPM system has its usage picks, when workload and deadline pressure may be tremendous.
- Knowledge of SQL and programming skills for developing EPM system objects
- Experience with an EPM system (LucaNet, OneStream, SAP, Oracle EPM, MS D365, etc.) & .NET platform will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with a BI tool (e.g. MS Power BI, Tableau, etc.) & Knowledge of financial practices and accounting principles – will be also considered as an advantage