Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet.
Responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of Engine room and other machinery equipment.
Holder of valid COC (STCW Reg III/2) with verification.
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Experience in repairs and dry docking is required.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Effective English communication.
Safety culture and mindset.
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Vessel’s Specific Requirements
- Minimum Experience in Rank 24 months with 4 stroke Engine type (output 5000 KW)
- Experience with cargo gear [deck Crane 30MT SWL]
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract Duration [4 months +/- 1 months]
- Contract Benefit: competitive salary
- Terms and condition as per CBA applicable
- Rejoining Bonus
- Free Internet onboard and wellbeing support
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.