To strengthen our team in Manila, we are looking for a motivated Administrative Assistant to join the Crewing team. We value diversity and welcome applications irrespective of age, gender, disability, racial, ethnic, or social origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or identity. The Administrative Assistant reports to and is accountable to the Crewing Superintendent.
- Formal secretarial education or the equivalent training and working experience;
- A good command of the English language;
- Typing / computer knowledge.
- Following up on general correspondence;
- Maintaining the computerized system;
- Issuing Seafarer Employment Agreements;
- Applying for different flag state documents;
- Checking and forwarding of mail to the vessels;
- Maintaining of records and documents;
- Being adequately conversant with the Company’s Management System;
- Implementing effectively the Company’s Management System;
- Contributing to the development of new or the amendment of existing procedures;
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement;
- Any other special tasks as may be assigned.