Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet.
Overall ship’s command and responsibility to ensure safety of crew, cargo and environmental protection.
Responsible for the compliance with the International regulations and company safe practices and policies.
Holder of valid COC (STCW Reg II/2) with verification.
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Fluent in written and spoken English language.
Safety culture and mindset.
Vessel’s Specific Requirements
- Minimum experience requirements: 4 months in Rank on the same type/size of vessel.
- Experience in trading area USA and Australia is recommended.
- Cape size vessels experience is required.
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract Duration [4 months +/- 1 months]
- Contract Benefit: competitive salary
- Terms and condition as per CBA applicable
- Rejoining Bonus
- Free Internet onboard and wellbeing support
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.