Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our expanding fleet.
Responsible for maintaining the electrical and electronic equipment onboard the ship.
Holder of valid COC (STCW Reg III/6) with verification.
STCW and training certificates corresponding to the rank must be valid.
Good communication and solution finding skills.
English proficiency written and spoken.
Safety culture and mindset.
Vessel’s Specific Requirements
- Minimum Experience in Rank 4 months, preferred with ( Electronic ME or RT Flex) Engine type.
- Experience with High Voltage installation is recommended.
- Experience with Electro-Hydraulic crane repairs.
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract Duration [4 months +/- 1 months]
- Contract Benefit: competitive salary
- Terms and condition as per CBA applicable
- Rejoining Bonus
- Free Internet onboard and wellbeing support
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the Columbia Family.