The Assistant Crewing Commercial Manager reports to the Crewing Commercial Manager.
The Assistant Crewing Commercial Officer shall have the following qualifications:
- An industry related education and/or at least three (3) years relevant work experience with the Company or a similar company;
- Good command of the English language;
- Good communication skills.
The Assistant Crewing Commercial officer is responsible for:
- Assisting in preparing crewing budget proposals;
- Assisting in controlling and monitoring of the vessels’ crewing budgets;
- Monitoring the cost of flight arrangements for seafarers;
- Ensuring that the actual crew on board are in accordance with the budgeted line up;
- Preparing the monthly training fees and ensure that are submitted to the Account’s Department;
- Ensuring that new building supervision invoices are submitted timely to the Account’s Department;
- Ensuring that crew changes are carried out at keyports;
- Controlling and monitoring the cost of uniforms supplied to the vessels;
- Executing special tasks and projects in accordance with instructions from the Crewing Commercial Manager;
- Being adequately conversant with the Company’s Management System;
- Implementing effectively the Company’s Management System;
- Contributing to the development of new or the amendment of existing procedures;
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement.