To strengthen our team in Limassol we are looking for a motivated Accountant Full Management Accounts to join our team. We value diversity and welcome applications irrespective of age, gender, disability, racial, ethnic, or social origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or identity
- Timely processing of suppliers invoices and approval of payments
- Maintaining the books for a number of vessels assigned to him by the Accounts Manager;
- Liaising with the Technical Superintendent for the preparation of the vessel accounts;
- Approving payments, ensuring bank reconciliation
- Being adequately conversant with the Company’s Management System;
- Implementing effectively the Company’s Management System;
- Contributing to the development of new or the amendment of existing procedures;
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement;
- Undertaking special tasks and projects might be assigned by the Accounts & Administration Manager;
- The Accountant Full Management Accounts reports and is accountable to the Manager Full Management Accounts.
- Secondary school certificate with LCC Higher certificate in Accountancy and experience of at least 2 (two) years or University degree in Accountancy or holder of the IAT professional qualification;
- Good communication skills as well the ability to work within a team;
- Very good command of the English language.