As we continue to innovate and grow, we are seeking a detail-oriented and motivated Accountant Disbursement Vessels to join our team. We value diversity and welcome applications irrespective of age, gender, disability, racial, ethnic, or social origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or identity.
- Preparing and posting of accounting journals relating to crew payrolls, cash, slopchest and provisions;
- Preparing vessel statements, debit/credit notes and reconciliation of accounts for a number of vessels assigned by the Accounts Manager;
- Being adequately conversant with the Company’s Management System;
- Implementing effectively the Company’s Management System;
- Contributing to the development of new or the amendment of existing procedures;
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement;
- Undertaking special tasks and projects that might be assigned by the Accounts & Administration Manager.
- Secondary school certificate with LCC Higher certificate in Accountancy and experience of at least 2 (two) years or University degree in Accountancy or holder of the IAT professional qualification;
- Good communication skills as well the ability to work within a team;
- Very good command of the English language.