Due to our continuous expansion, we are looking for the right individuals to strengthen and complement our team. The Uniform Officer is accountable to the Strategic Hotel Purchasing Manager.
The Uniform Officer must have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years’ work experience in purchasing and/or inventory control;
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken), other European languages would be considered an asset (e.g. German, French, etc.);
- Good command of MS Office and other applicable IT software.
- Experience with MXP is considered an asset;
- Experience working in ISO-based management systems is considered an asset.
The Uniform Officer is responsible for:
- Defining uniform concept and suggest uniform set-up per position to Hotel and Technical department;
- Defining uniform distribution key for all departments;
- Creating order of initial uniforms;
- In contact with the vessel for uniform top-ups and control of uniform inventory;
- Communicating with Purchasing for the placement of orders;
- Controlling uniform budget per vessel;
- Participating in projects assigned.