Due to our continuous expansion, we are looking for the right individuals to strengthen and complement our team. This position will be based in Manila. Reports to and is accountable to the Head of Technical
- Work experience within the shipping industry and relevant education;
- Basic knowledge about shipping related rules and regulations;
- A good command of the English language;
- Good computer skills;
- Good control and communication skills as well the ability to work within a team.
- Collecting Data from various Sources (such as Classification Websites etc.) and uploading data into the Companies proprietary Systems such as CAPE and AMOS;
- Updating Technical KPI’s;
- Updating Vessel visit report planner;
- Updating and uploading Monthly reports;
- Updating and distributing Management team letters;
- Updating and uploading Certificates into AMOS Certificates Module;
- Verify completeness of Certificates and generate reminder;
- Typing and distributing minutes of meetings and other protocols;
- Compiling data for in depth evaluation from various data sources;
- Executing any other tasks as assigned by the Technical Manager or Fleet Manager.