To strengthen our team in Greece, we are looking for a motivated Supervisor Accounts & Administration to join the team. We value diversity and welcome applications irrespective of age, gender, disability, racial, ethnic, or social origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or identity.
The Supervisor Accounts & Administration shall have the following minimum qualifications
- University degree and/or Professional Accountancy qualification;
- Experience of at least 3 (three) years in the company or similar position and experience in another company in the accounting field;
- Good leadership, managerial and communication skills as well the ability to work within a team;
- Very good command of the English language.
The Supervisor Accounts & Administration is responsible for:
- Timely processing of debit/credit notes;
- Updating and controlling the Fixed Assets Register;
- Maintaining information relating to Travelling Superintendents expenses;
- Monitoring P&I Crew claims and Hull & Machinery cases;
- Maintaining information entered in the vessel Feeder system and Budget figures;
- Monitoring of Crew Agent costs;
- Being adequately conversant with the Company’s Management System;
- Implementing effectively the Company’s Management System;
- Contributing to the development of new or the amendment of existing procedures;
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement;
- Undertaking special tasks and projects that might be assigned by the Accounts & Administration Manager.