To strengthen our team in Limassol we are looking for a motivated Qualified Internal Accountant to join our team. We value diversity and welcome applications irrespective of age, gender, disability, racial, ethnic, or social origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or identity.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Overview of the Financial functions of the Company
- Evaluation and enhancement of the current accounting system and procedures to facilitate efficient reporting, internal controls and adherence to accounting standards.
- Preparation of Management Accounts for internal and external reporting
- Preparation and monitoring of the budgeting process both from a Company day-to-day monitoring but also for reporting purposes.
- Preparation of monthly Cash flow and assessment of liquidity of the Company
- Liaising with various external stakeholders (e.g. Banks, Auditors, Authorities etc.)
- Knowledge of standard VAT and TAX principles
- Perform other accounting and finance tasks as requested either from a Company’s point of view or for other reporting purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- ACA/ACCA Qualified/Newly qualified
- Any industry related experience will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Strong strategic, problem-solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Greek)
- Energetic, self-motivated with a results-driven approach