Due to our continuous expansion, we are looking for the right individual to strengthen and complement our team. This position will be based in Manila. This position is based in Manila CSM Office under supervision and reporting to the CEO. If you meet above criteria and believe you are the right individual to join our team, please send your application by e-mail stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to: [email protected]
- Providing administrative and executive support as advised by the Top Management, including but not limited to:
- Communicating and implementing general organisational processes;
- Coordinating and arranging internal and external meetings and taking minutes if required;
- Administrative clerical tasks and filing;
- Implementing and maintaining efficient communication channels and electronic filing system in Microsoft 365 programmes;
- Ordering office supplies and monitoring their inventory;
- Coordinating with IT department on office equipment and software;
- Supporting in the creation and maintenance of tender documents and corporate design materials;
- Preparing good powerpoint presentation;
- Provide support with all travel related tasks for office employees as required.
- Being the main point of contact for all employees, guests, external service providers and suppliers;
- Participating in projects as assigned.
- A neat appearance and appropriate business understanding;
- Strong clerical skills;
- Had the first work experience in commercial setting (hospitality or shipping industry will be a plus);
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, proficiency in other languages will be a plus;
- Good command of Microsoft 365 programmes and other applicable IT softwares;
- Problem solving skills paired with a can-do attitude;
- A team-player, supporting interactions with colleagues from other departments and different cultures;
- The ability to work independently.
- An international and highly motivated team combined with a pleasant working atmosphere;
- A diversified and challenging working field in an emerging company within the maritime industry;
- Great career development and opportunities in COLUMBIA blue and the wider COLUMBIA group.
- Common market compensations.