The MXP Admin is accountable to the Strategic Hotel Purchasing Manager.
The MXP Admin must have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years’ work experience in data base maintenance preferably in a Food and Beverage (F&B) environment/industry, purchasing and/or inventory control;
- Excellent knowledge of data base structures;
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken), other European languages would be considered an asset (e.g. German, French, etc.);
- Experience working in ISO-based management systems is considered an asset;
- Exceptional command of standard purchasing software and other IT tools related to purchasing and inventory control;
- Basic knowledge of accounting and financial management;
- Appropriate level of commercial awareness.