To strengthen our Accounting department in Singapore we are looking for a qualified and motivated Manager Full Management Accounts to join the team.
The Manager Full Management Accounts is responsible for:
- Accounting for a number of vessels as indicated by the Accounts Manager;
- Timely checking & submission of Financial Statements to various owners;
- Analysing of the vessel financial position and monitor cash flow requirements and identify financing needs early;
- Responsible for and ensure that receivables are reviewed periodically and collected in timely basis;
- Drive the identification of client accounting requirements, addressing of any gaps, and develop relevant processes or tools to meet client expectations;
- Preparing time scheduled reports of Full Management vessel for the Owners in coordination with the Commercial Manager;
- Timely processing of supplier invoices and payments and following up debtors and creditors settlement;
- Approving payments, ensuring bank reconciliation and checking completeness and accuracy of daily bank reports;
- Being fully conversant with the Company’s Management System;
- Undertaking special tasks and projects that might be assigned by the Accounts Manager.
The Manager Full Management Accounts shall have the following minimum qualifications:
- University degree and/or Professional Accountancy qualification;
- Experience of at least 5 (five) years in the company or similar position and experience in another company in the accounting field;
- Good leadership, managerial and communication skills as well the ability to work within a team;
- Very good command of the English language.