As we continue to innovate and grow, we are seeking a detail-oriented and motivated Management Systems Admin Assistant to join our team. We value diversity and welcome applications irrespective of age, gender, disability, racial, ethnic, or social origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or identity
The Management Systems Administrative Assistant and is responsible for:
- A university degree or at least two (2) years relevant work experience;
- Good command of the English language;
- Good secretarial education and experience;
- Good organizational and communication skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Ability to work within a team.
The Management Systems Administrative Assistant shall have the following qualifications:
- Being fully conversant with and implementing the Company’s management system effectively;
- Contributing to the development of new, or the amendment of existing, procedures, forms and checklists;
- Monitoring and administrating the company’s electronic management system for the entire CSM group;
- Ensuring that Share Drive is in line with AMOS QMS.
- Scheduling meetings and preparing the minutes;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly figures and statistics;
- Assisting in the QSHE Department when requested;
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement;
- Working on projects or tasks as assigned by the Group Director QSHE & Compliance.