The Maintenance Assistant reports and is accountable to the Manager Office Administration.
The Maintenance Assistant shall have the following minimum qualifications:
- Secondary school certificate and good knowledge on building constructions and maintenance procedures;
- Good communication skills as well the ability to work within a team;
- Very good command of the English language.
The Maintenance Assistant is responsible for:
- Implementing maintenance and repairs program;
- Keeping the equipment in proper condition;
- Being adequately conversant with the Company’s Management System;
- Implementing effectively the Company’s Management System;
- Contributing to the development of new or the amendment of existing procedures;
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement;
- Undertaking special tasks and projects that might be assigned by the Accounts & Administration Manager.