To strengthen our team in Limassol we are looking for a motivated Itinerary Manager to join us. We value diversity and welcome applications irrespective of age, gender, disability, racial, ethnic, or social origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or identity
- Act as a Point of contact for Itineraries other members of the Marine & Port Operations team
- Ensures itineraries are planned in accordance with best practice, international law, local regulation and company standing orders, signed off by Head of Marine & Port Operation and approved by Owners
- Maintains a database of ports with accompanying risk assessments for each vessel class
- Maintaisn a database of port costs and oversee the payment of associated invoices
- Maintains a database of vessel fuel efficiency and liaise the same with Port Operation Team
- Be the point of contact within the for itineraries, fuel calculations and port operations
- Educated in Nautical Science / Economics / Tourism / Or similar.
- Seagoing experience aboard cruise vessels is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of navigation, voyage planning and cruise operations.
- Knowledge of port cost disbursement process and the ability to calculate voyage operating costs.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in dealing with maritime legislative issues.
- Clear articulate communicator with good negotiation and presentation skills, fluent in English
- Track record of being able to meet tight deadlines in a pressurized environment.
- Ability to build and develop professional relationships with a diverse range of internal and external business partners.
- Proactive, dynamic self-starter who can work independently and can be trusted to deliver excellent results.
- Analytical and logical thinker with the ability to plan and prioritise effectively with a data-driven approach to problem-solving.