Due to our continuous expansion, we are looking for the right individuals to strengthen and complement our team. This position will be based in Manila.
- Verifying seafarer qualification and certification; ensuring that all embarking crew and those onboard ships are complying with the company’s training and certification matrix.
- Applying for different flag state endorsements according to vessel’s flag and respective flag state statutory requirements.
- Issuing the joining documentation, i.e., seafarer employment agreements (SEA), letters of guarantee (LOG), e-tickets.
- Monitoring the validity of SEAs and issuing contract extensions/addendums where applicable.
- Liaising with crew accounts in relation to payroll and any queries related in respect thereof, i.e., upkeeping crewing database in terms of crew sign on/off dates.
- Coordinating officers’ (de)briefings and following up on annual appraisals which are due.
- Supporting daily crewing operational business i.e., sending crew changes, following up with ship & port agents’ queries.
- Assisting in travel arrangements for embarking and disembarking seafarers, including booking flights, requesting e tickets , arranging hotel accommodation where applicable and liaising with the travel department.
- Issuing Letters of Invitation (LOI) and any other supporting documentation for visa applications.
- Ordering / supplying Cash to Master (CTM).
- Following up on gen eral correspondence and providing assistance on any crew( ing) related issues. This includes handling and attending to individual seafarers’ requests /queries, direct or via manning
- Maintaining the computerised system /crewing database, i.e., u pdating the seaman profiles.
- Maintaining/collecting/filing records and documents i.e., end of month reports received from the vessel such as work & rest hours, disciplinary documentation, and/or any other relevant reports received from ship.
- Computing/filing the minutes of departm ental weekly/monthly meetings.
- Checking and forwarding of mail to the vessels.
- Any other ad hoc administrational and/or operational duties and projects as assigned.