To strengthen the Columbia Cruise Services team in Limassol we are looking for an experienced and motivated Commercial Specialist to join the team. We value diversity and welcome applications irrespective of age, gender, disability, racial, ethnic, or social origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or identity.
- Assisting in timely preparation of management proposals and tenders;
- Assisting Commercial Manager in timely preparation of financial reports, including checking for correctness;
- Assisting Commercial Manager in controlling and monitoring the vessel’s budgets;
- Assisting in commercial reporting and presentation preparation for internal and external meetings;
- Managing master data and develop meaningful reports and analysis based on superiors request;
- Conducting training to new employees;
- Providing commercial guidelines, cost control on the job training and support to other departments and group companies;
- Running support, reporting malfunctions and proposing developments for commercial related IT systems/applications;
- Assisting in controlling, monitoring and reporting the vessel’s CAPEX costs in order to ensure the most accurate picture of the total docking costs;
- Attending dry docks on site for training and supervision;
- Maintaining commercial KPIs records;
- Taking minutes and scheduling meetings;
- Executing special tasks and projects in accordance with direct instructions of the Commercial Manager/ Head of Commercial.
- The Commercial Specialist is accountable to the Head of Commercial and under the supervision of Commercial Manager.
- Bachelor Degree and/or relevant work experience;
- Very good MS Office Skills;
- Very Good command of the English language;
- Good analysing and communication skills as well the ability to work within a team;
- Ability to multitask and prioritise based on urgency and importance.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.