Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for self-motivated and skilled seafarers to join our fleet.
Job Description and Qualification
Responsible for leading Engine room team to ensure smooth operation of Engines and machinery equipment.
Experience in repairs and dry docking is required.
Holder of valid STCW certifications required for the position.
Good communication and leadership skills.
Effective English communication.
Safety culture and mindset.
Experience with multicultural working environment.
Vessel’s Specific Requirements
- Minimum Experience in Rank 24 months with Engine type (MAN B&W 2 stroke of min. output 5000KW)
- Experience with maintenance of Cargo Crane & equipment.
- Experience with PSC inspections
Contract Terms & Conditions
- Contract Duration [4 months +/- 1 months]
- Contract Benefit: competitive salary and Bonus
- Terms and condition as per CBA applicable
- Free Internet onboard and wellbeing support
You may include with your application any reference, specific job qualification, and your availability date.