Due to our continuous expansion, we are looking for the right individuals to strengthen and complement our team. This position will be based in Manila.
The Cadet Coordinator shall have the following qualifications:
- Seagoing experience as a cadet or junior officer, or a university degree and experience in training or education of not less than 2 years;
- A good command of the English language;
- Typing / computer knowledge;
- Good command of Microsoft office and in particular Word and Excel;
The Cadet Coordinator is responsible for:
- Maintain a list of approved cadets for Columbia Ship Management.
- Organising of cadet allocations to vessels.
- Provide career progression to cadets.
- Coordinating with Manning Agents and Crewing Superintendents for the assignment of cadets
- Management of scholarships with Marine Academies/Colleges
- Cooperating with the Accounting Department on monthly reports related to cadets.
- Oversee Cadet task books and provide monthly reports on progression.
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continuous improvement;
- Any other special tasks as may be assigned;