To strengthen our team in Limassol we are looking for a motivated Business Analyst to join the team. We value diversity and welcome applications irrespective of age, gender, disability, racial, ethnic, or social origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or identity.
- Working proactively to deliver requirements as requested, within set deadlines;
- Evaluating input from multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to translate business process requirements into effective functional solutions;
- Identifying & mitigating gaps with existing systems and processes such as, manual tasks that should be automated or pose compliance and security risks;
- Analysing, building and updating business process models, diagrams, information flows and other documentation to describe business processes, business area context and/or system requirements;
- Capturing business process requirements in detail and translating them into simple process mapping using flow charts and business process modelling notations such as BPMN or EPC;
- Collaborating with relevant stakeholders to ensure that proposed solutions meet business needs and requirements;
- Preparing and conducting relevant user training and guides;
- Ability in overcoming challenges quickly and effectively;
- Informing and updating our business process modelling tool.
- Analytical and critical thinker;
- Proficient in business process analysis using a range of techniques;
- Experience in documenting the “as is” business processes and creating the “to be” functional requirements specifications and use cases based on user requirements;
- Experience in working with business process modelling notations such as BPMN, EPC or UML;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and process improvement techniques such as Business Process Management and Six Sigma;
- Good communication skills, both in writing and speaking;
- Experience in working with business process modelling software will be considered an advantage.