To strengthen our team in Limassol we are looking for an experienced and motivated Administrative Assistant (Vetting) to join the team. The Administrative Assistant (Vetting) is a member of the Vetting Team. The Administrative Assistant (Vetting) reports and is accountable to the Vetting Team Leader.
The Administrative Assistant (Vetting) shall have the following qualifications:
- Good command of the English language;
- Good secretarial education and experience;
- Good typing skills and familiarity with computer programmes;
- Familiarity with basic requirements of handling of vetting related documentation;
- Good organisational and communication skills;
- Ability to work within a team.
The Administrative Assistant (Vetting) is responsible for:
- Enter terminal, SIRE or CDI inspections results / Terminal Complaint details into CAPE and generate the response pro-forma;
- Being adequately conversant with the Company’s Management System;
- Implementing effectively the Company’s Management System;
- Contributing to the development of new or the amendment of existing procedures;
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement;
- Uploading the HVPQ to Q88.com and OCIMF SIRE systems;
- Distributing of weekly lists of Significant Observations;
- Preparation of vetting statistics and analysis;
- Providing secretarial services to the Vetting Team and Marine Department;
- Conducting any other special tasks as assigned.