The Administrative Assistant reports to and is accountable to the Crewing Superintendent.
The Administrative Assistant shall have the following qualifications:
- Formal secretarial education or the equivalent training and working experience;
- A good command of the English language;
- Typing / computer knowledge.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for:
- Following up on general correspondence;
- Maintaining the computerised system;
- Issuing Seafarer Employment Agreements;
- Applying for different flag state documents;
- Checking and forwarding of mail to the vessels;
- Maintaining of records and documents;
- Being adequately conversant with the Company’s Management System;
- Implementing effectively the Company’s Management System;
- Contributing to the development of new or the amendment of existing procedures;
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement;
- Any other special tasks as may be assigned.